Spasms treated with Neurobion

Nicolaas

Hello All,

After years of suffering from daily spasms, especially in my neck, and having to take muscle relaxants daily and anti-inflammatories on some days, I was advised to try "Neurobion" in case the spasms might be related to nerve damage. After 3 weeks, the spasms went away. I am SO relieved that I could stop taking muscle relaxants daily that I wanted to share, in case this information might help someone else. (Taking a regular vitamin B Complex supplement for years did not fix the problem)

neurobion.jpg

Nicolaas

Update to this post: I started using Tudca more than a year ago, but I read that you have to use Tudca for at least 6 months to notice a difference: I only started to feel a difference after 7 and a half months: mainly improvement in liver function. There is one thing that changed immediately, after I started taking Tudca however: I got rid of migraines a few years ago, but still experienced the migraine aura, which for me always lasted 72 hours. Since I started taking Tudca, the migraine auras have now also disappeared from my life. Since I also started taking Neurobion, I notice constant improvement in my energy levels, I can concentrate for longer and I need less antihistamines. It looks like the combination of Tudca an Neurobion is making a difference for me.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources